NBWA is committed to set up a various range of activities, some of which open to members only and others to non-members as well:
- Seminars and workshops
- Networking events
- Co-organization and/or co-hosting of events with third-parties entities
- Partnership building with public institutions and private entities whose activities can help its Members and/or promote its goals
- Advice and assistance to its Members regarding their business activities and network
Our schedule :
4 official annual events:
- January/February: BUSINESS SEMINAR (Success Story, Coaching Session, Networking Break & Group work or Panel discussion)
- May/June: CROSS-NETWORK (Buffet party also open to non-members; NBWA members can use it for self-introduction in front of a panel of Fukuoka key players and active business/entrepreneur/women business associations to share knowledge and support)
- September: BUSINESS SEMINAR (Success Story, Coaching Session, Networking Break & Group work or Panel discussion)
- December: END OF YEAR MEETING (Lunch or Dinner for NBWA members only to close the year. Bonenkai)
Co-organized network events:
Once every 2 or 3 months, such as Italian Wine Party organized by the CCIO, the NBWA Financial partner. NBWA members can attend most CCIO events at a discounted rate.
Once a year, where all NBWA members are invited to participate, share opinion and ideas to strengthen and develop NBWA activities.